Welcome to Allergy free, Chemical Free or Chlorine Free Pool and Spa systems!
Convert your Pool or Spa into a NON-CHLORINE OR CHEMICAL FREE Pool or Spa. The Ultimate Solution with our TRI-POWER TREATMENT process that makes it easy to keep your pool CLEAN, BALANCED, and EASY to maintain.
A CHEMICAL FREE OR CHLORINE FREE POOL or SPA is as easy as 1-2-3.
CLR-POOL OXY/ION system with Built-in pH Controller removes the need for constant Chlorine Bromine and other chemicals on your Swimming Pool, Spa, Swim Spa Etc.
CLR-POOL OXY/ION with built-in CO2 pH Controller is the answer to all your chemical free or low chlorine (your choice) pool requirements! Whether it is a Large pool, Swim Spa, Exercise Pool or Hot Tub, you will be astounded at the feel and the quality of your water.
This is as close a Maintenance free pool as you can come without starting over with our MFS pools or Spas. This is a complete game changer in the Pool and Spa industry.
If you have chemical sensitivities or just want to go Green this is the Answer!
Our CLR-POOL OXY/ION with Built-in pH Controller can Eliminate or Greatly Reduce Pool Chemicals (your choice) such as Chlorine, Bromine or Iodine as pool treatments.The 3 Step Process that is incorporated in our CPO-OXY/ION with manually controlled
Co2 pH balancing are listed below.
- IONS: COPPER OR COPPER/SILVER MINERAL INONIZATION
The Mineral Ions released by the electrolysis process create and maintain a Residual Pool or Spa Treatment
- OXY: OXYGEN/HYDROXYL propagation through Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) is your on-site purification process that has the fastest kill kill rates of germs and bacteria than any other treatment for your Pool or Spa.
- pH CONTROLLER: Built-in pH Control with a simple push of a button! Co2 is diffused into the circulation system of your pool or Spa to lower the pH quickly and safely. Never handle or use Dry Acid or Liquid Acid again. One of the MOST neglected parameters and the Sup(H)erStar of water chemistry is pH. It is the BACKBONE of all other parameters of good water chemistry. We ensure you have the easiest and most fool-proof method for maintaining this CRITICAL process of water chemistry.
OXY-ION STANDARD EQUIPMENT......................................................
- TDS METER: Quickly set up the correct level of Total Dissolved Solids needed for the Ionization Process
- 3-WAY TEST KIT: Paper dip test, Copper/pH/Alkalinity
- LIQUID COPPER TEST KIT: More accurate readings than the paper test kit.
- Co2 pH CONTROLLER: Electrically actuated Co2 pH controller with a metered flow control valve equipped with with a micro-diffuser.
- 20LB Co2 TANK: Aluminum 20LB. Co2 tank with fitting included (empty). You will need to fill the tank locally.
...SPECIFICATIONS...FOR OXY IONIZERS...
- 100~240 VOLT AC Ionizer Input Auto-sensing and Auto-ranging (plug-n-play)
- High Efficiency Switching Power Supply: Auto-reset and Auto-restart
- 12 VOLT DC output
- 3.5 AMP output
- 45 WATT PEAK: output, load dependent
- 40~120 ° F Operating Range
ALUMINUM IONIZER ENCLOSURE: Powder Coated IP67 rated
IONIZER ENCLOSURE DIMENSIONS: H 7.75" W 5.0" D 3.25"
- ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT: For Precise Metering of Ion Production.
- LEDS: Input Power, Ionizer Cell Power/polarity.
- SOLID STATE ELECTRONIC CIRCUITRY
- LEDS: Display Input Power, Ionizer Cell Power/polarity.
- IONIZER ELECTRODE CELLS: 2" Union Fittings, Tees
- TRANSPARENT VIEWING CELL: To inspect electrode
- HAND TIGHTEN UNION: For easy removal of electrodes.
- STAINLESS STEEL IONIZER ELECTRODE WIRING CONNECTIONS: No corrosion and you don't need to take your ionizer controller apart or have a special cord end to replace electrodes.
WEATHERPROOF CORD RESTRAINTS: IP 67
- OUTDOOR RATED WIRES: (water resistant)
- LIFETIME OXY/IONIZER CONTROLLER WARRANTY*
CHOOSE FROM 3 ALLOYS OF ELECTRODES
OPTION 2: POPULAR 99.5% COPPER
OPTION 3: HIGH 6% SILVER 94% COPPER
OPTION 4: ELITE 33% SILVER 67% COPPER
CHOOSE YOUR SELECTION OF ELECTRODES ON CHECKOUT MENU
ALL SYSTEMS COME WITH 20 LB Co2
TANK FITTED WITH C320 NOZZEL
- What do you GET with chlorine free, non chlorine pool systems?
- 3 Step Pool Treatment
- Automatic Oxidation Process
- Automatic Ionization Process
- FoolProof pH control with Co2 Push Button
- Easy pool maintenance
- Easy on the pool equipment
- Easy on the pool enclosure
- Easy on the skin
- Easy on the hair
- Easy on the lungs
- no more allergic chlorine reactions when you swim
- no more faded bathing suits
- no more smelly skin for days
- no more dry skin
- no more dry frizzy hair from chlorine
- no more chlorine caused dermatitis
- no more pool enclosure destruction from chloramines
- no more trihalomethanes
- no more handling hazardous chemicals (optional)
- no more buying of chorine or shock (optional)
- no more Algaecides (optional)
- no more pool maintenance person (optional)
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE SYMPTONS OF CHLORINE ALLERGIES?
SKIN RASHES, BREATHING DIFFICULTIES, ASTHMA
Studies have shown that swimmers can gradually accumulate an intolerance to certain pool chemicals when exposed to them over time.
The largest organ of your body is your skin and it absorbs certain substances, which are not naturally occurring in the normal world, and your body does not know how to cope with the the toxic load.
If it is chronically being exposed to Chlorine, Bromine, or other hazardous and toxic chemicals, it can eventually react.
Your skin may break out in a rash, which may get worse if you swim several consecutive days.
Your sinuses may run whenever your are exposed to indoor pools with chlorine.
Asthma may flair up, or even start when there were no symptoms prior. SOLUTION TO AN ALLERGY PRONE POOL?
WHAT IS A CHEMICAL-FREE POOL OR VERY LOW CHEMICAL POOL?
A CHEMICAL FREE POOL means you do not have harsh or hazardous chemicals such as Chlorine, Bromine, or Baquacil-type products to kill germs, bacteria, algae, mold or fungus.
Chlorine, Bromine, and other chemicals that have a very dangerous Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) compared to a non-chlorine or non-bromine pool
WHAT TYPES OF POOL CHEMICALS CAN CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS OR ACUTE REACTIONS?
Calcium Hypochlorite (chlorine granules)
OSHA HAZARD CLASSIFICATION: Oxidizer, toxic by inhalation, corrosive,
skin and eye hazard, lung toxin
Causes skin burns and eye damage. Neurotoxin, can cause death if inhaled. Very toxic to aquatic life.
THE CLR-POOL OXY/ION with CO2 pH Control attacks your pool problems using a
- OXY/HYDROXL GENERATION
- MINERAL IONIZATION
- FOOLPROOF pH CONTROL
- INSTALL 3 TEES
- INSTALL WIRING
- HOOKUP CO2
- TURN ON AND ADJUST OUTPUT FOR IONIZER AND OXIDIZER
- IF NEEDED, PRESS THE OXY-BOOST BUTTON TO CLARIFY THE WATER PERIODICALLY
- PRESS THE CO2 BUTTON AND CHECK THE pH ONCE A WEEK OR AS NEEDED
IF YOU HAVE ANY POOL CHEMISTRY QUESTIONS JUST CALL: 801-390-8260
Systems to the right are showing different ionizer electrode choices for the 50,000 gallon capacity model.
Chlorine Sensitivity Symptoms
Skin sensitivity to chlorine can present the following symptoms
- Skin redness, tenderness, inflammation, and/or itchiness at the site of contact
- Skin lesions or rash
- Scales or crust on the skin
- Hives (urticaria) share some of these symptoms (itchiness and redness), but with raised patches or bumps with well-defined edges. Hives may appear suddenly and may grow in size.
- People with asthma, EIB and allergic rhinitis, who already have sensitive airways, might also have the following symptoms:
- Coughing, especially at night, with exercise, or when laughing
- Trouble breathing
- A tight feeling in the chest
- Wheezing a squeaky or whistling sound
- Runny nose
- Stuffy nose due to blockage or congestion
Internet search result: Web MD explains some of the effects of swimming pool water and reactions of other substances in the pool water...below.
"Sept. 13, 2010 -- Swimming in indoor pools may result in respiratory effects and induce DNA damage that could lead to cancer, according to new research that examined the impact of byproducts of pool disinfection.
But the researchers emphasize they are not suggesting anyone get out of the pool. "We do not say stop swimming," says researcher Manolis Kogevinas, MD, PhD, professor of epidemiology at the Centre for Research in Environmental Epidemiology in Barcelona. "We should keep a clear message that swimmers should keep swimming."
The research findings, he tells WebMD, are a message to the industry that ''the positive effects of swimming could be increased by reducing the chemicals."
Industry experts and pool researchers agree. "It's good that research is being done in this area,'' says Thomas Lachocki, CEO of the National Swimming Pool Foundation, an educational nonprofit organization based in Colorado Springs, Colo. The research is published online in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives." link to article here
||* Lifetime controller warranty as long as you purchase ONLY replacement electrodes from OEM. Damage due to misuse/ abuse or vandalism, natural disaster are not covered by warranty.