25,000 GALLON IONIZERS FOR POOLS
ALL CLR-POOL IONIZERS use the same POWERFUL IONIZER CONTROLLER.
THE IONIZER ELECTRODES DETERMINE THE OPTIMAL ION OUTPUT FOR THE SIZE OF YOUR POOL OR SPA.
THIS PAGE SHOWS THE IONIZER ELECTRODE CHOICES FOR POOLS UP 25,000 GALLONS (114,000 Liters /114 cubic meters)
If you want to Ionize a different size Pool or Spa click one of the buttons below that has your size pool or spa size.
- Ionization Systems SPECIFICATIONS... FOR ALL CLR-POOL Ionizers
- 100~240 VOLT AC Ionizer Input Auto-sensing and Auto-ranging (plug-n-play)
- High Efficiency Switching Power Supply: Auto-reset and Auto-restart
- 12 VOLT DC Ioniser output
- 3.5 AMP Ioniser output
- 45 WATT PEAK: Ioniser output, load dependent
- 40~120 ° F Ionizer Operating Range
ALUMINUM IONIZER ENCLOSURE: Powder Coated IP67 rated
IONIZER ENCLOSURE DIMENSIONS: H 7.75" W 5.0" D 3.25"
- ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT: For Precise Metering of Ion Production.
- LEDS: Ionizer Input Power, Ionizer Cell Power/polarity.
- SOLID STATE ELECTRONIC CIRCUITRY
- LEDS: Display Ionizer Input Power, Ionizer Cell Power/polarity.
- IONIZER ELECTRODE CELLS: 2" Union Fittings, Tees
- TRANSPARENT VIEWING CELL: To inspect ioniser electrode
- HAND TIGHTEN UNION: For easy removal of ionizer electrodes.
- STAINLESS STEEL IONIZER ELECTRODE WIRING CONNECTIONS: No corrosion and you don't need to take your ionizer controller apart or have a special cord end to replace electrodes.
WEATHERPROOF CORD RESTRAINTS: IP 67
- OUTDOOR RATED WIRES: (water resistant)
- LIFETIME IONIZER CONTROLLER WARRANTY*
3 STEPS FOR A "PERFECT" POOL USING AN IONIZER
1. PREPARE YOUR POOL
Balance your pool as you would when starting your pool at the first of your pool season.
A. pH 6.9~ 7.3 pH
B. Alkalinity 80~120
C. Calcium Hardness 225~375
D. Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer) Ideal range should be 1~30 ppm. If you are not using chlorine, then 0.
2. TOTAL DISSOLVED SOLIDS:
TDS should be at 750-1500 ppm. (UNLESS YOU HAVE A CHLORINE GENERATION SYSTEM)
3. INSTALL AND RUN YOUR IONIZER:
Install your CLR-POOL Ionizer and maintain Copper Ion levels and normal pool chemistry
THAT’S IT ENJOY!
Some ionizer salesmen CLAIM that you need a solution of liquid ions to get your pool up to the correct level of ions. This may be true if you buy an under powered ionizer, however our ionization system has plenty of power to generate the ions needed to protect your pool normally within 6-9 hours.
Another claim that these salesman make is that the Ionizer electrodes will be almost worn out just getting to the correct level of Ions. That again is a misleading claim. The amount of copper needed to ionize a 50,000 gallon pool at 0.3parts per million (ppm) is 0.14 oz so to say that most of your electrode could be worn out just establishing the required amout of copper is, to-say-the-least, an exaggeration! And to sell a bottle of liquid with 0.14 oz of copper alloy Ions for $80 makes that copper cost about $500-$600 an ounce!